How long does the home inspector course take?
The basic home inspection course is 90 hours and the optional advanced course is 32 hours, but both can be completed more quickly based on your past level of experience. However, you can take as much time as needed, and there are no limits on re-taking exams. The total course time is broken up into 70 hours for course instruction, 25 hours for field assignments/report writing (field assignments are done on any property you select), 12 hours for course assignments, and 15 hours for testing. PHII's course allows you to take your time or push yourself through quickly.
There are no constraints!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What makes a good home inspector?
- What are your professional affiliations?
- What is errors and omissions insurance?
- How much does the course cost?
- How long does the course take?
- Is live classroom training required?
- Should I join a national home inspector association?
- Is PHII's home inspector course good in Canada?
- What are the requirements for my state?
- What do home inspectors inspect?
- How much money do home inspectors make?
- Why should I choose PHII?