Is PHII's home inspector course good in Canada?
Our course also meets Canadian home inspection guidelines. Home inspections in Canada follow the same national standards of practice as in the United States. Alberta and British Columbia are the only provinces that currently license home inspectors in Canada, and PHII is accredited by the National Home Inspector Certification Council in Canada to provide education towards its NHI designation. Canadian inspectors who take PHII's training also receive free membership in the North American Association of Home Inspectors. See our Canadian regulations page for more details.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What makes a good home inspector?
- What are your professional affiliations?
- What is errors and omissions insurance?
- How much does the course cost?
- How long does the course take?
- Is live classroom training required?
- Should I join a national home inspector association?
- Is PHII's home inspector course good in Canada?
- What are the requirements for my state?
- What do home inspectors inspect?
- How much money do home inspectors make?
- Why should I choose PHII?