What are the requirements for my state?
States have a wide range of regulations and some have legislation pending. For this reason it is important to start now and get "grandfathered in" before new laws are passed. To find your state's pre-license education requirements and PHII's approval status, go to the PHII home inspection State Regulations page.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What makes a good home inspector?
- What are your professional affiliations?
- What is errors and omissions insurance?
- How much does the course cost?
- How long does the course take?
- Is live classroom training required?
- Should I join a national home inspector association?
- Is PHII's home inspector course good in Canada?
- What are the requirements for my state?
- What do home inspectors inspect?
- How much money do home inspectors make?
- Why should I choose PHII?